Effective Communication Skills Training
People with effective communication skills can express their own views clearly and constructively establish the needs of others.
Effective communicators have great control over their voice, tone and language, which they alter dependent on the scenario. They have the techniques and confidence to manage conflict, resolve discrepancies, influence people and handle assumptions.
Who Should Attend?
People that would like to improve verbal and non-verbal communication skills and awareness.
Next Scheduled Course:
• Interactive practicals including group discussions, role-plays (in small groups), and case study examples.
Option One: Tailored In-house Training (Suitable for Groups of Staff)
• Our Approach: A comprehensive seven-step approach enables us to identify your requirements, and then carefully tailor course topics and post-training reinforcement support tools to suit your needs.
• Length: Tailored to your needs – bite-sized 90-minute sessions; or half-day, full-day, or two-day courses.
• Locations/Availability: Delivered at your premises, or a venue of your choice in the UK or anywhere in the world (where appropriate). Training is available seven days a week, and there is no additional charge for weekend training.
• Group Size: Flexible.
Discuss your requirements with one of our experts. Call 0800 121 4660 / 0208 445 9625, or complete an enquiry form.
• Our Approach: Learners and their line manager (where appropriate) complete questionnaires prior to the course, to establish key development areas. Learners complete personal action plans throughout the course to support the post-course reinforcement of new skills.
• Length: 1 day (9.30am – 4.30pm).
• Locations / Availability: Regular courses in London (dates listed below).
• Group Size: Average of just six Learners per course (maximum of eight), led by experienced Trainers in a friendly learning environment. Because of the low numbers, plenty of personal attention is given to each Learner.
• Refreshments: Lunch and refreshments are provided.
• Awards: Certificate of Training presented on completion and course manual included.
London Training Centre: 20 Mercer Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9HD.
|Course Date||Price||Status||Book Course|
|May 3rd||£275+vat||Available||Book Online|
|June 14th||£275+vat||Available||Book Online|
|July 18th||£275+vat||Available||Book Online|
|August 16th||£275+vat||Available||Book Online|
|September 7th||£275+vat||Available||Book Online|
|October 4th||£275+vat||Available||Book Online|
|October 31st||£275+vat||Available||Book Online|
|Schedule your own date when booking three or more learners - give us a call on 0800 121 4660.|
Special Offers: Multiple bookings discounts are available and we also offer discounts for Charities and Social Enterprises.
"The course was great at looking at the questions and issues behind the problem before looking at techniques. It offers a great foundation of knowledge but also the chance to apply this".
Customer Services Representative
"I found the learning style very useful & interesting. The communication techniques the trainer used kept us involved and interested in the course content. I will implement what I have learnt both socially and in the work environment!”.
Amateur Swimming Association
“Outstanding course, presented in a very simplified manner. I recommend it highly”.
Kings College Hospital
“I found the course very useful, from understanding tone to empathy. We looked at real life problems along with work scenarios – this was very useful”.
Senior Graphic Designer
Northampton Borough Council
“The course was very useful and helped me to understand where I need to improve areas of my communication. The delivery style was very good”.
“I booked myself on this course privately as I wanted to improve my confidence and how I come across to other people, I have learnt to communicate via listening and how important tone can be when speaking, I would definitely recommend this course to my friends and work colleagues”.
“The course has helped me establish the reasons behind my lack of communication, I have learnt how to determine the character flaws that need to be modified”.
Sargent Electrical Services
“I realised that a lot of things, I have taking away a lot of new things to start developing on a daily basis”.