Medical Receptionist Training
As the face of the GP practice, health centre, hospital or dental practice, medical receptionists have the 'front line' responsibility of providing a professional and customer focused service.
Who Should Attend?
New and existing GP, dental, hospital and medical receptionists, medical secretaries, front of house staff and switchboard operators communicating with patients and co-workers by telephone and face to face.
Option One: Tailored In-house Training (Suitable for Groups of Staff)
• Our Approach: Comprehensive Seven Step Approach enables us to identify your requirements, and then carefully tailor course topics and reinforcement support tools to create the perfect learning solution.
• Length: Tailored to your needs - bite-sized 75 minute sessions, half day, full day, or two day courses.
• Locations / Availability: Delivered at your premises or a venue of your choice throughout the UK, and the rest of the world (where appropriate). Training is delivered seven days a week, and there is no additional charge for weekend training.
• Group Size: Flexible.
Discuss your requirements with one of our experts. Call 0800 121 4660 / 0208 445 9625, or complete an enquiry form.
Option Two: Open Courses (Suitable for Individuals and Small Groups)
• Our Approach: Questionnaires are completed prior to the course by the Learner and their Line Manager (where appropriate) to establish key development areas. Personal Action Plans are completed throughout the course to support the post course reinforcement of new skills.
• Length: 1 day (9.30am – 5pm).
• Locations / Availability: Regular courses in London (dates listed below).
• Group Size: Average of just six Learners per course (maximum of eight), led by experienced Trainers in a friendly learning environment. Because of the low numbers, plenty of personal attention is given to each Learner.
• Refreshments: Lunch and refreshments are provided.
• Awards: Certificate of Training presented on completion and Course Manual included.
London Training Centre: 90 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London. WC2E 9RZ.
|Course Date||Price||Status||Book Course|
|Fully Booked||Book Online|
|May 1st||Available||Book Online|
|May 30th||Available||Book Online|
|June 9th||Available||Book Online|
|July 8th||Available||Book Online|
|August 5th||Available||Book Online|
|September 5th||Available||Book Online|
|October 6th||Available||Book Online|
|November 17th||Available||Book Online|
|December 16th||Available||Book Online|
Special Offers: Multiple bookings discounts are available and we also offer discounts for Charities and Social Enterprises.
“It was an excellent course. I have learnt to ask relevant questions so therefore take messages more effectively. Learning how to handle difficult customers on the phone was very beneficial. The trainer performed in an excellent way.”
“I have learned how to be more assertive with patients how to ask the right questions and not to be confrontational.
Sutton and Merton PCT
“I learnt the definition of exceptional customer service and why it is essential to deliver the best! The trainer was very approachable and friendly.”
“I thought the course was extremely useful and there was plenty of points to think about. The most beneficial part of the course was learning how to deal with angry/aggressive patients. The trainer performed extremely well it was a very enjoyable course.”
“I really enjoyed the course, it helped me with a number of issues I'd encountered. The trainer was very helpful.”
Crown Bank Dental Healthcare
Medical Receptionist Training